Thursday, February 15, 2007

A typical "progressive"

Read this:

Know this, future ex-boyfriends of mine

Notice the following:

1. The contempt for Jewish people ("I thought he was just Jewish")
2. The solidarity with "Palestinians" in spite of their revolting ideology
3. The expression that she, unlike others, is "enlightened"
4. The fervent belief that she is so special that she can be the savior of the world
5. The knowledge that dating her is a special privilege that others should be elightened by
6. The racist contempt for "white" people
7. The hatred for America ("The American flag is like kryptonite to me. I refuse to wave it, and much less salute it. It represents a state which serves and protects only the interests of the powerful.")
8. The naked hypocrisy ("And I say [anarchist] 'tendencies' because it's something I struggle with. I have a disdain for states, so why do I still want the Palestinians to have one?)
9. The lack of criticism for anything in Islam

Snotty, snide, abusive, pompous, racist, sexist, self-important, self-indulgent, whiny, and humorless. These are the qualities of so many "progressives" today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home